Saturday, April 20, 2013

Timeline.

Shots & Passport, check. 
I didn't enjoy either. There is something about paperwork and needles that just make me want to run home screaming. Two steps closer to Chile, and that is all that matters.

Finishing my finals at UVU on Wednesday, then it is mission prep season!

There are still moments of serious doubt where I have no idea why I signed up for this... I don't feel prepared enough! Then I remember they teach you Spanish at the MTC, and I stop worrying.

My farewell (and my parent's farewell as they head to Redlands, CA to be mission president & companion) is on June 16.  I get to speak right after a week in the mountains with 12-18 year old girls. If I have bags under my eyes, girls camp is probably the reason.

I leave with my family (I think) on June 28th, and I get to tour their mission before flying to Santiago, Chile on the 4th of July.




Next step: Temple.
Next next step: Mission packing. ...eek.

No comments:

Post a Comment